You can create a hyperlink from text, buttons, or images. In all cases, hover on the block or placeholder image to show the toolbar and select the the Edit Link button. This will launch your link options.
You can choose from:
- Internal (links to pages within your website)
- External (a page on another site)
- Phone (create a clickable phone number link, great for use on smartphones)
- Lightbox (image links only)
- PayPal Donation (button links only)
It is important to add a hyperlink to your buttons, otherwise visitors won't be able to click them.
When linking buttons you also have the option of creating a PayPal donate link.
To hyperlink your image, hover on the image and click the link icon that appears at the top.
When linking images, you also have the "Lightbox" option. With Lightbox, your image link will launch a fullscreen version of the image.
An anchor is a link that goes directly to a specific section of a webpage instead of defaulting to the top of the page. To add an anchor link to your navigation: