How do I add a calendar to my website?
- Open Google Calendar. You can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the mobile app.
- In the top right, click gear button > Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the Embed This Calendar section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Open your website editor, then paste this code where you want the calendar to display.
- Your embedded calendar will only be visible to people you've shared it with. To allow all visitors to see your calendar, you'll need to make it public.