"How do I change the fonts on my site?"
To change the overall font style for your page, go to Edit Theme > Font Pairings and choose a font preset to apply to your entire page.
You can still change fonts from the formatting toolbar when editing a text within a block, but your font choices are based on the overall font pairing you have applied.
NOTE: If your template was designed to match a business card, a "recommended" font pairing will appear as your first option.
Whenever you are editing a title or paragraph text within a block, a formatting toolbar appears at the top of your block.
- The text formatting toolbar provides these options:
- Change font type (based on the applied font pairing)
- Change text size (smallest to largest)
- Apply bold, italic, and underline.
- Change text justification (left, right, center, full)
- Change text color (based on applied color set + one custom color)
- Create a hyperlink
If you are working with paragraph text the formatting toolbar has two additional options:
- adjust line height
- create un-ordered (bullet) list
- create ordered (number) list