Just under Edit Pages are your Settings. Here, you can add your Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics codes.
Google Webmaster Tools
Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your viability on Google. You will need to verify your site with Google in order to use them.
- To get started, go to http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/.
- Click Add A Property and enter your site address.
- Click Continue to open the Site Verification page.
- You will be given two ways to verify your ownership of your site. Choose Alternate methods.
- Select the "HTML tag" option and you will be provided with a verification code.
- Copy this code and paste it in "Google Webmaster Tools" area in the Settings section of the Builder. Click Save Changes.
- Return to the Google Webmaster Tools page and click Verify. You will see a message that says "Congratulations, you have successfully verified your ownership!"
- To get started, go to https://www.google.com/analytics/web/#home/.
- Click Admin and select an account from the drop-down menu in the Account column.
- Select a property from the drop-down menu in the Property column.
- Under Property, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Copy this tracking code and paste it into the "Google Analytics" area in the Settings section of the Builder. Click Save Changes.