NOTE: The following steps will walk you through the configuration of email using Outlook. We are using Outlook 2016 on Mac. If you are using a different version or operating system, these instructions may differ.
1. Open Account Settings.
Launch Outlook, click on Tools, and select Accounts.
2. Add Mail Account
Select Other Email.
3. Enter Account Information.
Enter the following information:
- Email Address: Enter your full email address.
- Password: Enter the password for your email address.
- User name: Enter your full email address.
- Type: We recommend IMAP.
- Incoming and Outgoing Server: mail.b.hostedemail.com
- Port Use default ports
- SSL: Use SSL to connect
Click Add Account.
Your account is ready to use