NOTE: These steps steps will guide you through configuring email on iPhone 8. We are using Version iOS 11.0 . If you are using a different version or operating system, these instructions may differ
1. Select Settings.
2. Scroll down and select Passwords & Accounts.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Other.
5. Select Add Mail Account.
6. Enter the required information and select Next.
7. Select server type and tap POP.
8. Enter email information for incoming and outgoing mail server:
- Host name: mail.b.hostedemail.com
- Username: Email address
- Password: Email address password
9. Tap on the name of the email you've just set up.
10. Tap SMTP.
11. Tap the field below Primary Server.
12. Turn off Use SSL then tap Authentication.
13. Select password then tap Back arrow in the top left of the screen.
14. Set Server Port to 25 then tap Done on the to right of the screen.
15. Tap the arrow next the new account located on the to left of the screen.
16. Tap Advanced.
17. Turn off Use SSL then tap Authentication.
18. Select password then tap Advanced arrow in the top left of the screen.
19. Select Server Port and type in 110.
20. Select arrow next to the account located on the top left.
20. Tap Done.
Your account is ready to use