NOTE: These steps steps will guide you through configuring email on Samsung S9. If you are using another version, these instructions may slightly differ.
1. Swipe your finger down starting from the top of the phone screen.
2. Select the settings icon.
3. Select Cloud and accounts.
4. Select Add account.
5. Tap Email.
6. Type the Email address and Password
Tap Sign in located down right of the screen
7. If the following screen is displayed, the email has been set up and recognized.
Follow the instructions displayed in the next screen to complete setup.
8. Select account type: We recommend IMAP.
9. Enter the following information:
- A. User Name: Email Address
- B. Incoming Server: mail.b.hostedemail.com
- C. Security Type: None
- D. Port: 110
10. Enter the following information:
A. Outgoing Server: mail.b.hostedemail.com
B. Security Type: None
C. Port: 25
D. Turn off Authentication required
Click Sign In at the bottom right of the phone screen.
Your account is ready to use.