- You can now switch between and edit up to three different versions of your site.
- Changes on one version will not affect the other versions
- Auto-saving will continue to operate as normal
- Only one version of your site can be published at a time
We realized that sometimes you want to save different versions of your website. For example, maybe you want to experiment with the look of your site, but be able to easily revert it if you don’t like the changes. You may also want to save a version where you have a sale so you can quickly switch it on and off. Whatever the reason, we’ve now given you access to save three different versions of your site.
How it Works:
Click the arrow next to “AUTOSAVE: ON”
Here you’ll see all saved versions of your site.
- Currently Editing will be displayed next to the version you’re working on.
- Click “Edit” to switch to a different version
- Click “Save a new version” to create a new version. Type in a name and click save (note that renaming is not currently available)
- Changes on one version of your site will not be reflected in other versions.
- If you have 3 versions and wish to create another, you’ll need to delete one first by using the trashcan icon